Subtitles for business film
Business films have to be perfect. Every error reflects poorly on your company, and some errors have the potential to destroy your company’s credibility.
Therefore, it pays off to hire a language professional to create your subtitles, instead of relying on automatically generated captions only.
Your Best Story offers the following subtitles:
- Translation English to Dutch
- Translation Dutch to English
all created by a professional editor, proficient in both English and Dutch.
Videos are being shared on different platforms—Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, et cetera—and on the feed pages, these videos are muted by default.
It doesn’t matter how beautiful or informative your video is: if it doesn’t draw attention immediately, the prospective watcher will scroll on.
The solution? Subtitles.
Using subtitles (combined with a strong content hook), you can engage your audience even without sound.
Automatically generated subtitles are not precise: the punctuation is all over the place, the sentences are cut at unlogical locations, and if your speaker is stumbling, so are your captions.
Especially automatically generated translations need a lot of editing.
Using a hybrid of automation and hands-on editing, Your Best Story delivers fast and high-quality subtitles that will present your message the way you intended.
Your Best Story uses specialized software for generating and editing the subtitles for your video. And because Your Best Story offers professional editing, you don’t have to worry about punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
Your Best Story offers
The one-hour subtitle session is good for 5-10 minutes of video (depending on the number of spoken words).
The two-hour subtitle session is good for 10-20 minutes of video (depending on the number of spoken words).
The three-hour subtitle session is good for 15-30 minutes of video (depending on the number of spoken words).
The six-hour subtitle session is good for 30-60 minutes of video (depending on the number of spoken words).
How it works for small projects
- You book a meeting with me using one of the links below.
- You receive a confirmation email with your Paypal receipt.
- You use the email address mentioned in the confirmation email to send me your video (via WeTransfer or another transfer service).
- I’ll send you your invoice and additional information and get to work on your project as soon as possible.
- If anything is unclear, we’ll use the booked timeslot for a Zoom call.
- Up to 15 minutes of video, you’ll receive your subtitles (in SRT and/or on a rendered video) within 24 hours after the booked timeslot. For larger projects, I will email you an indication of when I’ll be finished.
For video projects with a higher workload than six hours, please contact me.