Communicating business ideas requires more than knowledge of your subject. Actually, our body of knowledge can sometimes be in the way of our communication.
Too often, business emails are unclear, wordy, and littered with jargon only the initiated will understand.
If we want to reach people, it is crucial that our emails are to the point and easy to read.
Your Best Story can help you reach this objective by editing your emails and letters for clarity, word choice, structure, logic, grammatical correctness, or whatever kind of editing you need.
Your Best Story offers
The one-hour tune-up is a basic edit of your emails or letters up to 1000 words. I’ll make sure your emails and letters will be error-free, but I won’t be going into content, strategy, word choice, et cetera.
The three-hour tune-up is either a basic edit of 3000 words worth of material or a more thorough edit of 1000-2000 words. The more thoroughly I edit, the more mindful I will be of word choice, consistency, strategy, content, structure, et cetera.
The six-hour tune-up is either a basic edit of around 6000 words or a more thorough edit of 1000-4000 words. The more thoroughly I edit, the more mindful I will be of word choice, consistency, strategy, content, structure, et cetera. This six-hour tune-up for less than 2000 words, will be a heavy line edit.
How it works for small projects
- You book a meeting with me using one of the links below.
- You receive a confirmation email with your PayPal receipt.
- You click the email address mentioned in the confirmation email and send me your letters or emails (Word or PDF; other formats upon request).
- I’ll send you your invoice and additional information and get to work on your project as soon as possible.
- If anything is unclear, we’ll use the booked timeslot for a Zoom call.
- Up to 1000 words, you’ll receive your edited material (with track changes) within 24 hours after the booked timeslot. For larger projects, I will email you an indication of when I’ll be finished.
For email and letter projects with a higher workload than six hours, please contact me.