To present your music in a professional way, it is important that your recording is good and that your artwork stands out. But it is just as important that your text is of high quality. And too often, CD booklets are littered with spelling errors and faulty sentences.
As a UW-certified editor, I can guarantee a booklet that is error-free and impressive!
Your Best Story Offers
The one-hour tune-up is a basic edit of your booklet up to 1000 words. I’ll make sure your booklet will be error-free, but I won’t be going into content, strategy, and word choice.
The three-hour tune-up is either a basic edit of 3000 words worth of material or a more thorough edit of 1000-2000 words. The more thoroughly I edit, the more mindful I will be of word choice, consistency, strategy, content, et cetera.
The six-hour tune-up is either a basic edit of around 6000 words or a more thorough edit of 1000-4000 words. The more thoroughly I edit, the more mindful I will be of word choice, consistency, strategy, content, et cetera. This six-hour tune-up for less than 2000 words, will be a heavy line edit.
How it works
- You book a meeting with me using one of the links below, where you’ll be prompted to pay via PayPal.
- You receive a confirmation email.
- You click the email address mentioned in the confirmation email and send me your files (Word or PDF; other formats upon request).
- I’ll send you your invoice and additional information and get to work on your CD booklet within 24 hours.
- If anything is unclear, we’ll use the booked timeslot for a zoom call.
- Up to 1000 words, you’ll receive your edited booklet (with track changes) within 24 hours after the booked timeslot. For larger projects, I will email you an indication of when I’ll be finished.
If you don’t have PayPal, please contact me, and we’ll find a solution.