As Your Best Story is founded on Christian values, we’re there for everyone looking to publish content in line with Biblical principles, regardless of their identity, religion, race, gender, philosophy, etc.
This means Your Best Story is interested in working on books and articles (of any topic) that share, or are compatible with, these underlying values:
- Morality as it is described in the Bible
- The family as a holy unit before God
- Marriage as a sacrament of love between a man and a woman, exemplified by Christ’s love for his Church, and the one haven for sexual intimacy
- The dignity of human life as distinct from man’s creations
- Respect for life and nature
Interpretations of these values may differ among Christians. Therefore, Your Best Story will not avoid content that discusses different stances on these values as an academic exercise or as part of a broader social dialogue. Similarly, characters within narratives may have traits or act in ways that oppose Christian values as long as the story upholds them.
Our goal is to promote God’s Kingdom and goodwill to mankind.
In light of this, Your Best Story retains the right to reject assignments, in full or in part, if we feel the content is a mismatch with our goals.
Pictures by Pixabay: https://www.pexels.com/photo/belief-bible-book-business-267559/ & Eduardo Braga: https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-holding-opened-book-1296720/