Your Best Story is founded on Christian values. That’s why I’m here for everyone—regardless of identity, religion, race, gender, or philosophy—looking to publish content in line with Biblical principles.
This means I’d love to work on books and articles (of any topic) that are compatible with these underlying values:
- Morality as it is described in the Bible
- The family as a holy unit before God
- Marriage as a sacrament of love between a man and a woman, exemplified by Christ’s love for his Church, and as the one haven for sexual intimacy
- The dignity of human life as distinct from man’s creations
- Respect for life and nature
- Israel has the right to exist and to defend itself
Interpretations of Biblical principles may differ among Christians. Therefore, Your Best Story will not avoid content that discusses different stances on these values, as long as God’s will is being sought. Similarly, it is no problem if characters within narratives act in ways that oppose Christian values, as long as the story itself respects them.
My goal is to promote God’s Kingdom and goodwill to mankind.
In light of this, Your Best Story retains the right to reject assignments, in full or in part, if we feel the content is a mismatch with our goals.
Pictures by Pixabay: https://www.pexels.com/photo/belief-bible-book-business-267559/ & Eduardo Braga: https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-holding-opened-book-1296720/