Your Best Story can help you present your annual report in clear, concise, and powerful language. This usually means a line or developmental edit. We don’t start off looking at spelling and grammar, but rather word choice, register (level of formality), and structure.
Of course, also the spelling and grammar have to be perfect. Therefore, Your Best Story works in separate passes: the final pass is copyediting—which assures a high-quality, error-free final product.
Your Best Story offers
The three-hour tune-up is a careful line edit of up to 3000 words.
The six-hour tune-up is a careful line edit of up to 6000 words.
The twelve-hour tune-up is a careful line edit of up to 12000 words.
If you require only a light copyedit (a tune-up of spelling and grammar, check for consistency, etc.), you can double the number of words for each offer. See my copyediting page for the different levels of editing.
How it works for small projects
- You book a meeting with me using one of the links below.
- You receive a confirmation email with your PayPal receipt.
- You click the email address mentioned in the confirmation email and send me your raw material (Word or PDF; other formats upon request).
- I’ll send you your invoice and additional information and get to work on your project as soon as possible.
- If anything is unclear, we’ll use the booked timeslot for a Zoom call.
- Up to 1000 words of raw material, you’ll receive your edited annual report within 24 hours after the booked timeslot. For larger projects, I will email you an indication of when I’ll be finished. If more speed is required, contact me directly.
For projects with a workload higher than 12 hours, please contact me.